PICISI needs 20 PICISI Promotion Contractors to test www.PICISI.com
in admin alpha testing
1) 1 person sign up 5 different accounts using the same computer different email addresses with all different names [we will try to detect]
2) 1 person sign up to create 1 personal Music campaign and 1 business Gaming campaign
3) 1 person copy a successful Technology campaign from another site, [we will detect and reject]
4) 1 person create 2 donation only campaigns one Health campaign, one controversial Education campaign,
5) 1 person create a Cryptocurrency campaign with 5 different sponsor perks
6) 6 people to donate money to each listed campaign as they see fit, please explain why you gave as you did.
7) 1 person to represent an underage donor who comments on 5 existing campaigns then donates $200 to one, parents request refund, [how do you handle this]
8) 1 person to be generous sponsor, gives to all (minimum 5 ) campaigns via sponsorship
9) 1 person to be crowdfunding consultant that provides free advice to all (min 5) campaigns after looking at each
10) 1 person to be Campaign Contractor wants to work for 5 different campaigns, protocol for how to approach organizer. this is testing communications systems and admin handling we will give you campaigns to contact
11) 1 person to be publicity contractor, write a customized eye-catching tweet for 5 different campaigns (include the controversial listing) using text, hashtag, link, and photo
12) 1 person sign up at uncertified 501c3 Food or Sports campaign, which will get denied. make campaign complete with text/story, no reward, photo, goal etc ...
13) 1 person to create TV, Film, & Video campaign
14) 1 person to create Design campaign
15) 1 person to create Publishing campaign
This is a no bid first come first serve contract, our budget for this assignment is 5 Pi for each assignment, one assignment per new contractor; contractors who have earned Pi in the past may do as many assignments as available one at a time.
This offer closes Sept 18th.
Hopefully there will be a controversial campaign listed, if so pls vote as part of the Community Council to determine if the campaign should stay or be removed.