elective-stereophonic
elective-stereophonic
Show Posts - EFFV
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Latest Stable Nxt Client: Nxt 1.11.15 | Latest Experimental Nxt Client: Nxt 1.12.0e

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - EFFV

Pages: [1]
1
Nxt Community News and Announcements / Re: [ANN] Jinn
« on: October 21, 2015, 10:58:21 pm »
@EFFV: Since they obviously want you to redeem all you have, I am pretty sure they will not allow that trick.

No inflation, decentralized and better than blockchain tech?  If that works, it should be a good deal ;)

understand  :)

"And risk it all on one turn of pitch-and-toss,"

2
Nxt Community News and Announcements / Re: [ANN] Jinn
« on: October 21, 2015, 10:37:39 pm »
Ok... can I transfer out say, half of my Jinn holdings to a separate account, and transfer the other half for IOTA?  I want to take advantage of what (seems like) an early-bird buy-in for JINN supporters, but I don't want to give up all of my JINN tokens in the process... only some of them.

I support JINN for the long haul.  I said it originally-- this is a type of computational hardware revolution I'd like to be a part of in supporting.  I can't just walk away for a coin that will certainly see a significant rise.  Well, maybe I can, so long as I can buy back into JINN after the huge profitability push that comes from it's release.

Uuugh...  Thank you Triangle for the updates, but this isn't an easy decision to make.

Hello Triangle,

Thank you for the update.  Like the previous poster I support Jinn in the long run, and I would like to second his question. Can I transfer some of my Jinn holdings to a second account and then transfer the other half for Iota?

Thank you,
EFFV

THIS ONLY APPLIES FOR HOLDERS PRE-BLOCK 549824


Thank you, but that doesn't answer my question. The Jinn that I transfer to the second account could not be redeemed because of this requirement, but the Jinn that i keep in the nxt account (not transferred) would still satisfy this requirement for redemption.

3
Nxt Community News and Announcements / Re: [ANN] Jinn
« on: October 21, 2015, 08:57:13 pm »
Ok... can I transfer out say, half of my Jinn holdings to a separate account, and transfer the other half for IOTA?  I want to take advantage of what (seems like) an early-bird buy-in for JINN supporters, but I don't want to give up all of my JINN tokens in the process... only some of them.

I support JINN for the long haul.  I said it originally-- this is a type of computational hardware revolution I'd like to be a part of in supporting.  I can't just walk away for a coin that will certainly see a significant rise.  Well, maybe I can, so long as I can buy back into JINN after the huge profitability push that comes from it's release.

Uuugh...  Thank you Triangle for the updates, but this isn't an easy decision to make.

Hello Triangle,

Thank you for the update.  Like the previous poster I support Jinn in the long run, and I would like to second his question. Can I transfer some of my Jinn holdings to a second account and then transfer the other half for Iota?

Thank you,
EFFV

4
Nxt Community News and Announcements / Re: [ANN] Jinn
« on: October 15, 2015, 05:54:06 pm »
Jinn price seems to be doing well. Cant wait for the CFB whitepaper.

5
Lyth, the Nxt MMO / Re: Sell Wall will be pulled on the 14th of November!
« on: November 14, 2014, 08:37:42 pm »
Will dorc/Lyth assets be traded in the game?

This would be cool.

-EFFV

6
Nxt Community News and Announcements / Re: [ANN] Jinn
« on: October 01, 2014, 10:35:46 pm »

Awesome!  I have no idea what my bids were at.  I think they were above, since they were all executed.  Will I get a refund for the difference now?

Great :)
We'll refund everyone's difference tomorrow!

Thanks I got a good amount.

7
Nxt Community News and Announcements / Re: [ANN] Jinn
« on: October 01, 2014, 03:28:09 am »


Pice of 70 NXT didnĀ“t move since days.  And now? Maybe 5% more shares?  ???

It is still 70

Clock is certainly tic tic ticking. Just keep a close eye the sell happens in the near future, some more news will come soon too.

I hope wesley posts before you close. Can you confirm you wont close until we hear from him?

I suspect all is well, but just in case I for one would like to hear from wesley before I purchase. I'll be blunt, there is a chance wesley is pulling out for a reason other than his busy schedule, and if that is the case I think future investors should know his thoughts.

Most politicians who retire earlier than expected cite 'family or health reasons', but that's usually a cover story for something else. If wesley is dropping out for another reason other than his time commitment I'd like to know why. He's obviously under no obligation to say anything, but if that's the case then a 'no comment' from wesley would be significant information for potential investors to digest.

I hope you understand my point. I do not want to sound critical of your project, I just want to understand the landscape fully before I invest.

I would like to hear from Wesley as well.

When you say the price is 70, where are you getting that number? What is the best block explorer for assets?

Pages: [1]
elective-stereophonic
elective-stereophonic
assembly
assembly