Follow the evolution of FinHive at: https://nxtforum.org/index.php?board=143.0[Dividend Announcement]
Saturday at 1400 GMT to SuperNET and NXTventure assetholders, followed by a passthrough of the InstantDEX portion of the NXTventure dividends.
What SuperNET would be complete without a SkyNET?
Combine cutting edge AI techniques with blockchain technology.
Now in the realworld, companies in this space are getting some crazy funding: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-11-24/ai-startup-sentient-raises-103-5-million-in-funding.html
Not saying that SkyNET will be in the same league as the above, we will have to wait to see what SkyNET thinks
P.S. 128 votes needed to release the SkyNET dividendWARNING: By supporting this asset you could well be supporting the end of the world as we know it
and is it a coincidence that this appears today?https://www.yahoo.com/tech/s/stephen-hawking-artificial-intelligence-could-150024478.html
asset id: 6854596569382794790
Blockchain agreement txids 17121561730737863232 and 8809916241760899104
SkyNET and FinHive agree to the following:
1. FinHive has made an agreement with SkyNET to become a wholly owned subsidiary of SkyNET
2. In exchange for 45% of SkyNET and 4.5 million NXT, Finhive will work on the referenced plans
3. All future revenues from Finhive operations will flow through SkyNET
4. revenues in excess of operating costs will be distributed as dividends to SkyNET assetholders
5. referenced plans: http://finhive.com/roadmap.html
#### original OP
Another asset dividend will come out in December. This is a surprise asset not currently in the pipeline.
Not sure if I should say what it is yet...
P.S. It will be a dual SuperNET/NXTventure dividend