Phasing testing in the NRS Client:
1. Asset and currency approval requests have a 2 NXT default fee. It should be 1 NXT. Whitelisted approval requests already have the correct default of 1 NXT.
2. When I click on the unconfirmed notification graphic at the top (the empty circle), it opens My Transactions, Unconfirmed tab. If I then click on the phasing notification grapic (the gavel) at the top, nothing happens instead of changing the list to Phasing. And vice versa. I have to click on the tabs to get the list of transactions to change. And when I click on the Unconfirmed (Everyone) tab, I've never seen anything displayed.
3. When I attempt to create a phased transaction (such as Send NXT) and select voting model 1 (Vote By NXT Balance), I am not given the option to require a minimum balance of NXT to vote, but I think this is possible using the API.
4. When I attempt to create a phased transaction (such as Send NXT) and I use a whitelist with voting model 0 (One Vote Per Account), If the quorum is greater than the number of whitelisted accounts, I get an error that says that the quorum can't be acheived. It seems to me that the whitelist is for inviting specific accounts to vote, not requiring them to vote or preventing non-whitelisted accounts from voting. The error would make sense if only whitelisted accounts are eligible to vote, but this does not seem to be the case. If a non-whitelist account learns about the poll through some means other than an approval request, it could vote through the API.
5. When I attempt to create a phased transaction (such as Send NXT) and select voting model 3 (Vote By Currency ) I must specify a currency code. As I type in the code, the currency is instantly looked up in the database and when found, the currency ID is displayed. However, this only works when I use ALL CAPS. It would be better if my entry was automatically converted to ALL CAPS as it is for some Monetary System fields.