elective-stereophonic
elective-stereophonic
ltc2nXt3 ::241000 NXT :: 4.82 NXT :: 19.28% returned in 2 weeks
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Latest Nxt Client: Nxt 1.11.15

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8  All

Author Topic: ltc2nXt3 ::241000 NXT :: 4.82 NXT :: 19.28% returned in 2 weeks  (Read 23908 times)

satoshi

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Karma: +92/-91
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 629
    • View Profile
ltc2nXt3 ::241000 NXT :: 4.82 NXT :: 19.28% returned in 2 weeks
« on: December 07, 2014, 05:38:33 am »

After week one, 50,000 ltc2nXt3 total assets in criculation, 1st dividend of 2.82 NXT per ltc2nXt3 asset paid on December 15th.
After week two, 50,000 ltc2nXt3 total assets in criculation, 2nd dividend of 2.00 NXT per ltc2nXt3 asset paid on December 29th.

===================OP===================
ltc2nXt3 :: Your NXT is protected

Asset ID: 7658325674657936242

Website: http://ltc2nxt3.ihash.biz

Description:
After the successful launch of ltc2nXt and ltc2nXt2. I am pleased to announce ltc2nXt3 with special focus on fast 100% ROI and guaranteed protection of your initial NXT investment into ltc2nXt3 assets purchased from the issuer account.

I believe in ltcgear operations are legit and I am 99.9999% sure they will keep on paying nice dividends during 2015.

But in .00001% scenario where ltcgear disappears and stop paying its dividends, I will payback the ltc2nXt3 investors from my own pocket to protect their initial investment.

For example in 4 weeks time, lets say ltc2nXt3 investors have received dividends of about 10 NXT and ltcgear disappears then ltc2nXt3 asset holders will be entitled to 15 NXT payment , as per my guarantee.

With this offering I will be putting my personal NXT as collateral NXT-5FJE-ZUVA-4YQM-B538L

The current value of this account is around 250,000 NXT. I will be building up this account with at least 50% non mining related assets. My short term goal is to acquire 1000 SUPERNET assets and 1000 NXTVENTURE assets.

ltc2nXt3 is focused on small investors or people who are unfamiliar with ltcgear.com. If you are a large investor already familiar with ltcgear, I encourage you to buy directly from the source.

100% ROI FOCUS

ltc2nXt3 is designed with 100% ROI as the number 1 priority. With current payouts around 10%, I am expecting to achieve this in 10 weeks but even if LTC network difficulty increases like crazy, I feel pretty confident that 100% ROI will be achieved in 16 weeks max (I am not counting the expected three time shares multiplication from ltcgear which will increase per asset hashing power to around 200KHS)

After 100% ROI is achieved, my guarantee for your initial investment protection will cease to exist. Future profits and future trading risks will exist like any other traded asset on NXT AE.

FEES

During the 100% ROI time, asset issuer will receive 0% fees and all of shares gained from multiplications of ltcgear.com will be distributed to ltc2nXt3 shareholders.

After 100% ROI is achieved, each week 10% ltcgear dividends will be retained by the asset issuer as management fees, remaining 90% will be distributed among the ltc2nXt3 asset holders.

After 100% ROI is achieved, for each multiplication of ltcgear shares 20% will be retained by asset issuer, remaining 80% will be distributed among the ltc2nxt3 asset holders.

At the time of launch each ltc2nXt3 will initially represent 1 qasic on ltcgear.

For details please check the http://ltc2nxt3.ihash.biz website

Dividends will be delivered 24 hours after we receive the payouts from ltcgear.com

You must accumulate more than 25 NXT weekly dividend to avoid NXT distribution fees.

These are not interchangeable with ltcgear qasics, ltc2nXt3 will solely exist on NXT AE, if you would like to cash out, you would need to sell it on NXT AE. There will never be reinvestment of weekly profits.

How many shares to be sold?
50000 assets released in tranches of 5000

What price will they be sold at?
25 NXT all ltc2nXt3 assets will be sold at 25 NXT each from the asset issuer account.
5000 ltc2nXt3 tokens will be added each saturday. If the current batch is sold out, just place a bid order at 25NXT

Dividend cut-off time
There is no dividend cut-off time, only the asset holders at the time of distribution are eligible for ltc2nXt dividends.

NXT account used to issue assets
NXT-GN9F-SCC4-YBVE-693XN

Asset ID
7658325674657936242

Ticker symbol
ltc2nXt3
« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 02:53:46 pm by satoshi »
Logged
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●  nimirum  ●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ◖ENDING CENSORSHIP ONLINE◗  ◖ ICO OPEN NOW◗ ▬▬▬

printshop

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Karma: +123/-316
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1004
    • View Profile
Re: ltc2nXt3 RISES
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2014, 07:42:43 am »

With this offering I will be putting my personal NXT as collateral NXT-5FJE-ZUVA-4YQM-B538L
After 100% ROI is achieved, my guarantee for your initial investment protection will cease to exist. Future profits and future trading risks will exist like any other traded asset on NXT AE.
During the 100% ROI time, asset issuer will receive 0% fees and all of shares gained from multiplications of ltcgear.com will be distributed to ltc2nXt3 shareholders.
After 100% ROI is achieved, each week 10% ltcgear dividends will be retained by the asset issuer as management fees, remaining 90% will be distributed among the ltc2nXt3 asset holders.
After 100% ROI is achieved, for each multiplication of ltcgear shares 20% will be retained by asset issuer, remaining 80% will be distributed among the ltc2nxt3 asset holders.
At the time of launch each ltc2nXt3 will initially represent 1 qasic on ltcgear.

I'm happy to see some positive changes in the communuity. What Satoshi has done here -- guaranteeing investor's money -- is a brave and noble thing to do. I applaud these efforts!

cexylikepie

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Karma: +17/-14
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 211
    • View Profile
Re: ltc2nXt3 RISES
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2014, 07:45:46 am »

Holy hell 50,000 is a lot of assets...
Logged

satoshi

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Karma: +92/-91
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 629
    • View Profile
Re: ltc2nXt3 RISES
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2014, 08:02:32 am »

Just what I have done since early July when I stumbled upon NXT.

Proceed slowly and steadily one week at a time. Achieve your goals.

Rinse and repeat.

ltc2nXt3 will keep me busy during the holiday season.  ;D
Logged
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●  nimirum  ●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ◖ENDING CENSORSHIP ONLINE◗  ◖ ICO OPEN NOW◗ ▬▬▬

Fatih87SK

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Karma: +127/-36
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2206
    • View Profile
Re: ltc2nXt3 RISES
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2014, 08:26:46 am »

This will be my first mining asset.

So I'm going to invest.
Logged

satoshi

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Karma: +92/-91
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 629
    • View Profile
Re: ltc2nXt3 RISES
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2014, 10:45:23 am »

second tranche of 5000 ltc2nXt3 now listed on NXT AE.


Thanks all and happy holidays
Logged
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●  nimirum  ●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ◖ENDING CENSORSHIP ONLINE◗  ◖ ICO OPEN NOW◗ ▬▬▬

satoshi

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Karma: +92/-91
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 629
    • View Profile
Re: ltc2nXt3 RISES
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2014, 10:58:45 am »

10000 qasics on ltcgear account.
Logged
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●  nimirum  ●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ◖ENDING CENSORSHIP ONLINE◗  ◖ ICO OPEN NOW◗ ▬▬▬

cr7yp

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Karma: +14/-5
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 219
    • View Profile
Re: ltc2nXt3 RISES
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2014, 07:33:18 pm »

Just set a buy order  :)
Logged

Fatih87SK

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Karma: +127/-36
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2206
    • View Profile
Re: ltc2nXt3 RISES
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2014, 08:29:23 pm »

I didn't receive any dividends/pay outs today.


This was a joke :p On a serious note. This is my first ltc2nxt asset. So when do you send the pay outs usually?
Logged

RAlex

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Karma: +20/-14
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 116
    • View Profile
Re: ltc2nXt3 RISES
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2014, 01:38:00 am »

.
.
.
.
.
At the time of launch each ltc2nXt3 will initially represent 1 qasic on ltcgear.
.
.
.
.

What price will they be sold at?
25 NXT all ltc2nXt3 assets will be sold at 25 NXT each from the asset issuer account.
.
.
.
.



From LTCgear site: 3K pack = $899.

3000qASICs=$899(/$368)=2.443BTC(/0.0000515)=47437NXT        =>      47437/3000=15.8 NXT/qASIC

?

Thanks
Logged

satoshi

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Karma: +92/-91
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 629
    • View Profile
Re: ltc2nXt3 RISES
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2014, 01:41:34 am »

Saturday 08:00 UTC/GMT is a good benchmark.

Once the payout numbers are announced on ltcgear website, I will make a post about our weekly earnings and once the BTC is received it will be converted into NXT and distributed to ltc2nXt3 asset holders.

I didn't receive any dividends/pay outs today.


This was a joke :p On a serious note. This is my first ltc2nxt asset. So when do you send the pay outs usually?
Logged
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●  nimirum  ●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ◖ENDING CENSORSHIP ONLINE◗  ◖ ICO OPEN NOW◗ ▬▬▬

satoshi

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Karma: +92/-91
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 629
    • View Profile
Re: ltc2nXt3 RISES
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2014, 01:55:30 am »

from OP
ltc2nXt3 is focused on small investors or people who are unfamiliar with ltcgear.com. If you are a large investor already familiar with ltcgear, I encourage you to buy directly from the source.

With ltc2nXt3 I am offering insurance for protection of your initial NXT investment. Even ltcgear is not offering that. :)


From LTCgear site: 3K pack = $899.

3000qASICs=$899(/$368)=2.443BTC(/0.0000515)=47437NXT        =>      47437/3000=15.8 NXT/qASIC

?

Thanks
Logged
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●  nimirum  ●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ◖ENDING CENSORSHIP ONLINE◗  ◖ ICO OPEN NOW◗ ▬▬▬

satoshi

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Karma: +92/-91
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 629
    • View Profile
Re: ltc2nXt3 RISES
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2014, 01:57:17 am »

20000 qasics on ltc2nXt3 account on ltcgear
Logged
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●  nimirum  ●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ◖ENDING CENSORSHIP ONLINE◗  ◖ ICO OPEN NOW◗ ▬▬▬

peterpanda

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Karma: +3/-2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 81
    • View Profile
Re: ltc2nXt3 RISES
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2014, 10:43:29 am »

i like the "insurance" idea. i will buy some
Logged

th4o

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Karma: +9/-2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 149
    • View Profile
Re: ltc2nXt3 RISES
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2014, 10:52:08 am »

Are you going to add more shares this week? They´re sold out again :o
Logged
NXT-XDWR-2M7J-S6SE-F9HAM

satoshi

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Karma: +92/-91
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 629
    • View Profile
Re: ltc2nXt3 RISES
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2014, 11:58:52 am »

Thank you all for great love  ;D

I have added another 5000 ltc2nXt3 which brings us to half way mark.

When I listed ltc2nXt3 I had slow and steady approach in mind. But with the overwhelming response and folks in great festive shopping mode, I am going to go with full press mode. I will have announcement about a surprise bonus in a short while.
Logged
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●  nimirum  ●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ◖ENDING CENSORSHIP ONLINE◗  ◖ ICO OPEN NOW◗ ▬▬▬

Fatih87SK

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Karma: +127/-36
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2206
    • View Profile
Re: ltc2nXt3 RISES
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2014, 12:10:41 pm »

Logged

satoshi

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Karma: +92/-91
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 629
    • View Profile
Re: ltc2nXt3 RISES
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2014, 01:07:37 pm »

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE

When ltc2nXt3 was started I had an idea about selling these tokens solwly and steadily over the next ten weeks.

But this was a looooooong 36 hours ago. You guys have shaken me up, it is like I drank 6 red bulls.   

Already 40% of these tokens have been sold out.

I had accumulated about 30K of the qasics from ltcgear over the last couple of months. I am accumulating on my way of 50k. All of a sudden the big packages from ltcgear are not available for sale, I believe this is one of the reasons for fast sales on NXT AE.

As the issuer of ltc2nXt3 it is in my interest to reach the 100% ROI asap to fulfil my insurance obligation.

Remembering that next ltcgear multiplication is happening around December 24th.

As the litecoin difficulty hasn't started to raise exponentially and imminent share multiplication I believe we can achieve 100% ROI faster than 10 weeks.

I have decided to grab this opportunity and accept the challenge. My goal is to complete the sales of ltc2nXt3 tokens before ltcgear multiplication.

I will be buying aggressively personally and for my funds. But I want everyone to join me in this happy journey.

Instead of working on a weekly approach, I will be releasing the new ltc2nXt3 batches whenever they are sold out, even on Friday. If they are any unsold ltc2nXt3 in the issuer account, the whole qasics weekly dividend will be divided among ltc2nXt3 asset holders.

With the current difficulty level 5000 qasics yield .65BTC every week.

I will make sure that for the dividends on December 13 and December 21 include at least 0.65 BTC extra (bonus for early investors, faster 100%ROI for moi). ;D

Special note to my beloved asset holders: The main reason you are buying this asset is that with the insurance factor, you are buying a high yield (kindda risky for some investors) backend asset qasics. After 100% ROI, lets say NXT goes to 10,000 satoshis and your weekly earnings go down, your overall NXT investment value goes up. if NXT stays same you will enjoy very nice weekly dividends. Before 100% ROI you are expected to get at least two ltcgear multiplications, the KHS value will go up and you will be tempted to trade but please do not rely on generating profits with trading ltc2nXt3.

GoNXT
Logged
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●  nimirum  ●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ◖ENDING CENSORSHIP ONLINE◗  ◖ ICO OPEN NOW◗ ▬▬▬

Mises_77

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Karma: +4/-1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 37
    • View Profile
Re: ltc2nXt3 RISES
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2014, 02:02:17 pm »


Best Wishes to everyone and much success! Invested.

Mises
Logged
NXT-AAR6-7JRL-P9AR-ED4QD

satoshi

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Karma: +92/-91
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 629
    • View Profile
Re: ltc2nXt3 RISES
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2014, 02:43:06 pm »

And down the stretch they come.
Final 18000 ltc2nXt3 in existance  ;D
Logged
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●  nimirum  ●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ◖ENDING CENSORSHIP ONLINE◗  ◖ ICO OPEN NOW◗ ▬▬▬
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8  All
 

elective-stereophonic
elective-stereophonic
assembly
assembly