I will be providing escrow services for Freebieservers. I want SAE to be a community project, I will have no direct profit from it.
15% of shares will be transferred to cryptofund account (10% will be sent to cryptofund holders as a dividend, 5% is retained for receiving dividends and redistributing them to cryptofund holders)
Why I'm doing this - many people were sorry about SAE closing down, I contacted kushti asking if they were willing to let some other people maintain it, he was fine with it, but the other guys in the project wanted to close it down still. So he open-sourced the code.
Freebie contacted me and proposed to do the front-end for it. I have no direct interest in the project right now, since I'm heavily involved with the new fork. But I think it's the right thing to do, after I've talked to some people from the community.
I understand that some people here had some problems with Freebie, but he still seems to be competent and fast.
The payments will be sent to him in stages. I guarantee that in case of problems all funds will be returned and the asset deleted.
We agreed on the following contract terms:
- Trusted members of NXT community have access to all the code supplied.
- Project code is not using any external libraries, only the ones that are freely available
- Contract is the Non disclosure agreement that includes a 'non compete'
- Code can be deployed to the hosting environment provided by me, and can`t be using as external files hosted on other servers.
- Contract is completed when all updates, fixex are in place.
- Code enables administrator to add additional chains, assets, pairs
- Payments for the project are completed in stages. Recreation of SAE functionality will require costs equivalent to 7 BTC. All following payments will be released upon the project launch with full SAE functionality.